Review: Boat Noodles

What a random post.

Anyway, I went to Big Bad Wolf- after all the books I bought last year, I still want more. I'll finish them after SPM- I guess.

Anyway, we went to Boat Noodles, Ikon Connaught. (I want to eat Burger King but my sister said she will pay if we eat at boat noodles....nothing is better than free food)

Mom and dad look like they love this place. But dad complained about the noodles' quantity, well dad that's why we ordered three bowls for one.

The rice noodles.
It tasted really good! I really love the taste- real chewy ( <3 ). I actually thought that they're going to serve us noodles like bihun pmsl

Patthumthani (Chicken and Beef)
Both taste the same, the difference is chicken and beef only (obviously). The soup is kind of spicy with a little hint of sweetness. Well, I can't eat spicy things, but this spicy is a kind of spicy that you can eat (what even-). I highly recommend this soup, and I mean it.

Ayutthaya (Chicken)

We ordered one of this to know how this tastes like. First sip, it tasted like herb(s). Then I passed it to mom, and mom said only pregnant mothers should eat this (I don't know whether mom trying to make a joke or she's being serious- maybe I'm not that humorous compare to her?). After tons of "Ew", I took the bowl to eat it. When you eat with the noodles, it tasted sweet and good actually. But still, I highly recommend Patthumthani.

Chicken Wings
RM 4.90 for 3 wings that had been ripped into half (and that make it as 6 yay). If you care about the quantities, or the size, then don't order this. But if you care about the taste, give it a try! It's really delicious, and I'm not even kidding.

Ka Num Tuay

Simple- tastes like Tepung Pelita ha.

Thai Iced Tea

I can't remember the taste- it's something like milk tea, with extra sugar (if extra mean tons).

Thai Green Iced Tea
Is that the name? Anyway, for any green tea lovers out there (me me me), try this! Okay no, let me be honest. This drink taste like seaweed (I kid you not), really. Like those sushi's wrapper- and I'm not even joking. But I do like this drink ( <3 )

That's it, we ordered 3 bowls of noodles per person, and a bowl of herb soup for pregnant mother Ayutthaya, one set of the rest (equal to RM49.40).





 


I ATE 5 BOWLS OF NOODLES PEOPLE AND STILL HUNGRY



Comments

Popular Posts