Food hunt: Tiny Elephant Cafe, Kota Bharu


Having a tough start on finding my past font that I've been using before...oh well screw it

I hope I can do well on my exam after all the food hunt to not feel guilty after all the money spent. Anyway, good news!! I did take a picture of the menu, but in a low quality, but you still can have a look at it though.




I didn't know whether I should go out or not at that time, and I ended up going out because of the ice cream! My friend showed me their instagram account and I was like damn....let's go




We ordered Hawaiian Chicken pizza, which is a classic pizza choice topped with cut pineapple and marinated chicken (i copied from the menu), Cheesy wedges, Peach tea, and soy milk. I forgot their drinks on the menu are aesthetically good......ugh

I'm not sure how to describe the pizza though. It's not greasy, the marinated chicken have a very nice flavour to it, the cheese are superb, pineapple on top (#teampineapple). I really love the pizza, and will come again just for it. (but i want to taste the toast next)

Ahh I love the wedges. But at some point, it's kind of salty. We didn't finish it because of it, too salty, but still good. but. you get me right.

The drinks are okay, we ordered a very simple one sooo yea

The flavour for our soft serve ice cream in a cone is "Callebaut" Chocolate and Hazelnut, and add on the oreo topping. It tasted decent, and nothing special with it. Is there any hidden menu that I don't know? I don't know. Tiny Elephant, let me know ok

Total: RM 49.50


I need to show you how the cafe looks like!! (This one at Kota Bharu, they have another branch at Wakaf Che Yeh so laterzz)






So final rate!

Serving: 5/5
It look exactly the same from what I saw in their facebook pages, and I love the way they served their food.

Taste: 4.5/5
Everything is sooooo goooood but I'm expecting more from the soft serve.

Price: 4.5/5
Overpriced but I'm not complaining.

Service: 5/5
They're nice, and sorry for the spilled soy milk :(

Food service: 5/5
I don't even realise that I'm waiting, so kudos

View: 5/5
Aesthetic. Clean. I'm in love.

Overall: 4.8/5

Revisit?: Sure! There's still a lot of food to try, especially the toast and waffle.

Address: Tiny Elephant, 1122, T/B, Jalan Tengku Petra Semerak, Bandar Kota Bharu, 15000 Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
Facebook: Tiny Elephant
Instagram: @tinyelephantco


My social media: 
Twitter: @linashelle
Instagram: @linashelle
Youtube: linashelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts