Questions to know me...better?





I think I do have another similar post like this.....how unoriginal.. 

I posted on my story of ideas for my new blog post, and someone ask me to make a post for someone who don't know me well to know me better, so here you go!





1.    Are you named after anyone?
No. I keep on asking my mom what's the meaning of my name and she kept saying that she forgot... tq mom love you


2.    When was the last time you cried?
I think during my last semester result, because I didn’t do that well but my mom tell me that it’s good enough so i ended up crying. (I cried during my study week and exam week too everytime I called her hehe)

I can be crying with no reasons, sometimes you just need a one good cry and then you're good to go.


3.    Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want?
Uhm, is this some kind of personal attack? (ok jk i dont like brie larson)

No and idk, two? I feel like a girl and a boy is enough.


4.    If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Depends. I don’t like myself during primary school and high school, so I won’t be friend with me at that time. But during my foundation, I think I changed a bit so I’ll gladfully be my friend. If right now, during my degree life, no thanks. I don’t like myself again haha

Pm me for the reasons xoxo


5.    Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, I believe so. But now I tend not to because not everyone talk sarcasm.


6.    What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Uh... eyes? Lol im bad at this

But if my ‘first impression’, it’s all based on how they interact with me. I did have a lots of negative impression of my batchmate here because of that so don’t do that...because first impression aren’t correct ono


7.    What is your eye color?
Brown. I'm asian.


8.    Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary movie, duh.

I really really horror movie that I only watched horror movie in a cinema. I'm not sure until when that I started to fall into Marvel cinematic universe but now, I only watch horror movie.....and Marvel.


9.    Favorite smells?
Fresh and sweet smells.. wait this apply for perfume right?

Story time: I hate it when I accidentally bought the same perfume that I wore during highschool. The smells give me anxiety....help.

10.  What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Hm.. Langkawi with my friends? We don’t really travel, and I don’t like going out so yea.


11.  Do you have any special talents?
Again, programming askslskjdk


12.  Where were you born?
HUKM, Kuala Lumpur. Omg I thought of doing medic there because of this but yes i love usm too dont worry


13.  What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it?
Leo, and no. I don’t believe in it because of religious reasons, but I do think it potrays me well hahaha

This is what I found about Leo:
Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous
Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible
Leo likes: Theater, taking holidays, being admired, expensive things, bright colors, fun with friends
Leo dislikes: Being ignored, facing difficult reality, not being treated like a king or queen
Kind of accurate at some point, kind of not.


14.  What are your hobbies?
Wasting time.

Also, I love reading. I like horror novel, psychological novel, crime and investigation..ugh so good. (I read English novel only because I cringed when reading Malay novel.....I'm sorry)


15.  Do you have any pets?
I used to. 

Story time: 
My cats name: Debab, Takashima, Garfield, Kitty, Kurara, Taehyung (bcs orange colour ono), Neomu, Merah, Zorro, etc
My hamsters name: Aurora, and I forgot....... I remember him but I forgot I'm sorry. (after editing this now I know his name.......... Miko.....)




16.  Do you have any siblings?
4, not included me.

I have two sisters and two brothers, and I’m the last one. (it seems like i have three sisters though because of this one good friend of my sister)


17.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Neurosurgeon, but I’ll try to dream about other occupation because it’s unrealistic :(


18.  Who was your first best friend?
ono

You know, I do have lost of best friend so I don't its right for me to state who's my first best friend because we aren't that close anymore...more like acquaintance? 


19.  How tall are you?
157cm

Well, I believe that my tall is average among women.

Fun fact: I'm the tallest girl in my family hehe


20.  What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
My face kkkkkkkk

I don't like my moles, that's why.


21.  Funniest moment throughout School?
Myself

..............im a joke


22.  How many countries have you visited?
O-one....tu pun negara sendiri hahaa


23.  What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
Addmath is my favourite subject, history is my worst subject.


24.  What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
My favourite drink will be Americano (but with tons of sugar ono). I love coffee.

If animal will be cat, and if perfume then Victoria Secret’s Pure Seduction.


25.   What would you (or have you) name your children?
Pass because idk (but maybe Rose) (or Aura askdjasncs hahahahah)


26.  What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Netball, softball.


27.  Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Pewdiepie, Kennedywalsh

So far I spend my lunch time while watching pewds because he uploaded daily. (I missed him playing horror games but he said he likes what he’s doing right now so im ok)

Story time: remember when i said i spend my lunch time while watching pewds???? He uploaded a video about reddit posts..... and i regret watching it while eating... 

28.  How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
No, my mom might read my blog.


29.  Favorite memory from childhood?
When our whole family went out together.


30.  How would you describe your fashion sense?
Ahahahahhahahaha bad


31.  What brand of phone do you have?
I’m using iPhone 7+ right now (i got it as a gift from my parents :((( )


32.  Tell us one of your bad habits!
If I’m stressed out, I won’t be sleeping.


33.  3 things that upset you?
Annoying people, insensitive people, those who thought they’re good enough (ew)


34.  3 things that make you happy?
Eating sweet food, good friends, finish my study.


35.  How is your relationship with parents?
Very great, I love them with all my heart and soul.


36.  What’s on your mind?
Right now is how people can be so insensitive but want the other person to take care of their heart while they don’t even mind about the others’ feelings (ew)


37.  What’s your talent?
Is this a repeated question?


38.  One word that describes you?
Clumsy


39.  What’s your favorite quotes?
Fake it till you make it


40.  Are you an extrovert or introvert?
Ambivert. I don’t like to talk but when there’s another person who don’t like to talk too, then I’ll be very talkative.

Writing this blog is like my alter ego. I'm not like this in real life, but I enjoy writing very much. 


41.  Are you left or right handed?
Right handed.


42.  Do you consider yourself a good cook?
I mean....i guess.

I love baking but everyone seems can do it too. If I follow any recipe, I think I can do it well, so I'm a good cook....probably.


43.  Does your name have a special meaning?
Farisha means lights.

Story time: People teased me during primary school of how I don't have "Nur" or "Cahaya" or "Light"....... Farisha means light too so you guys are not relevant... be gone...

44.  If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
Full set makeup juseyo


45.  If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I will say Japan because I want to live in Anime.


46.  What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
Egg sandwich. I love to buy this at our hospital's cafe (kopitiam). They usually wrapped two sandwich, one tuna and one egg mayo, but if you dig down more, there's two egg mayo sandwich and I usually buy that one.


47.  What’s your favourite gadget?
Uhm...my phone maybe.


48.  What’s your longest relationship so far?
Again, my mom might read my blog and my sister will make fun of me sooooo no.


Thank you for reading. :)



If you enjoy this post, you might enjoy this as well:



My social media: 
Twitter: @linashelle
Instagram: @linashelle
Youtube: linashelle

Comments

Popular Posts