Books that helped me during my pre-clinical year | Med School USM |

 


    It’s been a while (as always) for me to update this blog. My bad. But since everyone been messaging me on my social medias (thank you for all the kind words, you guys are the nicest), I decided to put this in the blog instead. I don’t even know why I didn’t think of that first, sorry. 

    Before I drag this entry too long, this is the link (here) to the ebooks that I used for my pre-clinical year, which are the first and second year of my medical schools. To be very honest, I only used like three books since the lecture notes provided are sufficient enough for the exam (sorry, bad students). These are the books that I usually used. 

1.       Anatomy

a.       Netter’s Atlas Anatomy

    Helpful during lecture and lab. And lab. Really.

b.       Netter’s Atlas Anatomy flashcard

    I can’t find the flash card, it got copyrighted from every site I went. 

I love this flash card because they gave extra information for the students to read. Very good. Recommended when you’re outside without book but feel anxious because you’re not studying and you feel like you need to study so you can just memorize and answer the flash card and not feel guilty anymore. No, I’m not talking by experience. No.

I hope you guys can find it :(

 

2.       Physiology

a.       For physiology, I only use the compiled lecture notes book by the lecturer which are  very helpful as the lecturers explained their points in details there, and you guys should have the book as everything that will come out in exam (essay questions) would be in that book. Don't forget to buy this book ok!

 

3.       Pathology

a.       Of course, Robbin’s pathology (very helpful for you PBL sessions)

 

Since I lost my medical ebooks link, I can only provide you that much ebooks….pathetic, I know.. but I’ll just update any ebooks there if I found more.

So in the mean time, you guys can try to find your own medical ebooks by typing the title of the books that you want to this website, here, and download the ebooks by yourself. 

(15/12/20 UPDATE: new link that i got from friend :) here )

You also will get your own guide books with the lists of textbooks, which I already upload parts of it in the google drive so do check it and find the books through the link I provided there hehe. 

Congratulations on getting accepted to medical school again, and I hope you will achieved your life time goals. Thank you for reading, I hope this post will help you.

Toodles! :)

Links:
❁ What you should know as a first year medical student in usm | Med School USM |
My Ebooks
PDF/Ebooks searcher
❁ Medical Ebooks


My social media: 
Twitter: @linashelle
Instagram: @linashelle
Youtube: linashelle

 

Comments

Popular Posts