Update: 2018

Hi! So this is a short post to inform about how my blog will changes. As you guys know, (cc; kausyi), I usually post my writing and stuff but not anymore. I'll be focusing about lifestyle, issues, and everything related to it, so look forward to the active me.

Linashelle is pronounced as 'lin-a-shell', but in other words, 'lin-in-a-shell'

I'll be posting twice a week, and once a week during examination week.

My social medias will be sync to linashelle soon, and yes I'll inform about it later. And I already make a youtube channel, so whenever there's a post that needed a video behind it, I'll post it there and linked it here.

Also, the url is 'linachelle', which is for temporarily only, and I'll update about when I'll change it to you guys later since the url are not available. (long story) (sorry)

And again, I won't delete the past posts because you know right. (Enjoy harassing me) (ok jk dont)

Anyhow anywho, see you guys later.

Toodles!

Comments

Popular Posts