Know me better || Random ass question?



Welcome to our shell!
It's been a hectic week, but my tests were finally over so, new post!



Question 1: When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?

I'm screaming because I have a blurred vision about this memory, and I can't make it out, but I think I remember it but..........okay i screwed the first question toodles turtles

Question 2: What would you name your boat if you had one?

I would really love to have my own sailboat (just because it looks aesthetic), but don't really have a thought on naming it. But if I had to, then it will be Shell? You know, keeping my lin-in-a-shell for everything.

Question 3: What will finally break the internet?

When Why don't we announced world tour. 

Question 4: What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?

Emma Watson. Period.

Question 5: Which fictional character would you love to meet in real life?

Detective Robert Hunter. He's so cool, and probably cooler in real life. He's a detective (obviously) in Chris Carter's thriller novel. I had read like two of it, and hell I'm in love. The first one was The Death Sculptor and oh god that was good (and traumatising). The second was The Night Stalker and the pot twists were so unexpected. The killer was just around them! And thanks to this question, I saw Chris Carter just published a new Robert Hunter Series, Gallery of the Dead.

Question 6: What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?

The best one will be my bag(s). I bought like three of them in a purchase, and no regret, I love them. 
The bad one will be my foundation, Maybelline Satin Silk. Is that even a foundation? I looked like a person who smeared oil all over my face.

Question 7: If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

I think my name suits me, but if I had to, then, Lina Avery. That will be cool I guess, but I'm Asian so nah.

Question 8: What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?

I could never pull that look off.

Question 9: What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Vermiform appendix, because it have no role. (sorry) (im a science student)

Question 10: What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

I've never tell anyone about this but here goes nothing.

I almost burned my whole kitchen for a piece of nugget!

I don't remember when, but I went to the toilet after turning on the heat. How stupid. And when I came back, the back part of my kitchen was on fire. Legit.


Question 11: What’s the worst commercial you’ve recently seen? Why is it so bad?

No offense, but local commercial about their cosmetics are getting annoying. I don't know about you guys though. Sometime, it's kind of indirectly sexualising stuff. "Hisap hisap terus cantik."? Dude, get other taglines that are better than that.

Question 12: What’s the closest thing to real magic?

To be honest, the smartphone itself. I'm still figuring out how can we touch it at the same part, but it'll connect you to the other part. Get it?

Question 13: What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

Roll around the field.

Question 14: Who is the messiest person you know?

Myself. A hot mess.

Question 15: What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?

The university life! I mean, hey, it didn't seems that easy. Or is it during degree? On what semester though?

Question 16: What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?

"Sorry won't fix anything"
Actually, it did, so shut the fuck up.

Question 17: What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?

Suicide?

Question 18: What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

This, too, is a story that I've never tell anyone. I literally exposing myself here.
I love showering with a good, cold water straight from the fridge. So me, wet out of the bathroom, trying to get a bottle of cold water, fell on the floor. My head was bleeding, and my hand was holding the bottle tightly. And that's how I got stitches on my head.

Question 19: If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?

Does alien exists?

Question 20: What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?

That an octopus really has three hearts, nine brains and blue blood. 

Question 21: What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?

That oxygenated blood are red, and deoxygenated blood are blue.

Question 22: If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with?

That Muslims aren't terrorists. Come on, it's 2018.

Question 23: What’s the most useless talent you have?

Programming.

Question 24: What would be on the gag reel of your life?

When I forgot what smells of the liquid soap that I want to buy? 
Like, I've used my housemate's orange soap, and I was like damn that's a nice one. So I went to the market and bought a lemon one, because apparently, I forgot whether it is orange or lemon. And when I tried it, it's not lemon....it doesn't smell good.

Then, once I finished it, I went to the market and tried to find it. Since the bottle lasts for about 3 months, I forgot whether I bought lemon or orange?? So, I took lemon instead....stupid

And then, it's time for a new college life! I got accepted into uitm dengkil, so it's time to buy stuff to bring here, which means I finally can buy that sweet-scented liquid soap. But then, was it lemon or orange again? And again, my hand reached toward....

Lemon.

Question 25: Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?

Don't judge me but I don't really like the smell of that fresh meat part of the mall.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts