How sleep paralyse feels like?


How sleep paralyse feels like?

Welcome guys (skips the to our shell)! This will be a very interesting topic as most people don’t know how does it feels like, and kind of wanting to experience it. This entry won’t be that serious, or horror, but will be in a story telling time as I’m currently eating spicy ramen (samyang carbonara) and feeling like writing something.

Sleep paralyse is not that creepy. (And of course, no such things as kena tindih) (I mean, I thought of that too before). To keep it simple, it’s like your brain woke up from sleep, but not your body. That’s why you can’t move your hand or head or mouth or anything. It feels like something is holding you down. And I kid you not, I hate those feelings.

I usually experience it when I feel so exhausted. You know, where you just lay down and fell asleep right away? But instead of waking up tomorrow, I woke up the minutes after that, paralyzed.


1st story-
 I’m at my dorm at this time after our roll call ended. I was damn tired and went straight to bed (my dormmate still infront of our block for their class meeting I guess).  Suddenly, I woke up, and can’t move anything. I look infront of me and saw a shadow walk passed my door. I tried to lean to my right side, facing the wall, but I can’t. I can’t even move my eyes, and saw a head peep from the door. I don’t remember seeing things like that so I woke up with heavy breathing. I remember trying to find someone but there’s no one inside my dorm. I ended up wait for them at the stairs.


(that samyang is so spicy i have to go find some water)



2nd story-
You know the feeling of someone staring? Yes, that’s what happened. I woke up and adjusted my eyes as the room is too dark. It was weird as there’s something really big infront of me, and at that time I realised that I’m sleep paralyzed. The large figure just stare at me, slowly coming forward. It’s so creepy that I managed to close my eyes and opened it back; only to realise that there’s nothing. I sighed in relief, but it doesn’t last that long. There’s something beside me, I can see it through the tail of my eyes. His hand is reaching toward my neck. I cried out loud, and finally woke up.



(o god i think i have some leftover cupcake, brb)



3rd story-
A lot of things happened, like I saw a hand reaching toward me from the windows and a huge shadow staring at me, but I forgot how and what happened so I skipped to here. I decided to search about what this really is. It said there, to wake up from the sleep, you can’t feel scared. Yes, because apparently, the more you scared, the more your brain convinced the body that you’re asleep and it’s a dream. So, I decided to try if I experienced it again. And I did. I tell myself don’t be afraid, it’s not real. This time, I don’t see any black figure or shadow. I only saw my roommate, studying. I said to myself to wake up, and don’t be afraid. Right after I said “don’t be afraid”, my roommate quickly look at me and crawl out of her bed calling my name. I was too afraid that I woke up. And there’s no one on her bed. She’s studying outside.


My other experiences were almost the same. And as far as I know, everyone, too, experiencing the same thing where there’s someone watching you. A huge shadow, a black figure or a large person; one of them will be inside it once you sleep paralyzed. If you experienced it, don’t be afraid, and just follow with it. Don’t try to keep anything and just follow. That way, you can easily wake up from there. Also, with practices, you can enter lucid dream where you can control you dream. I love lucid dream so much because you can just imagine anything and poof, you’re at it.

That’s all. Thanks for reading this unworthy crap. Love y’all.
Toodles.

Comments

Popular Posts