BeauTyra’s Born To Blush (Flamenco) : First Impression + Why you should get one too!!



  



Hi and welcome to our shell! This one will be a beauty kind of shell, I guess? Let’s put it aside because hey I just got the currently must-have blusher which is BeauTyra’s Born to Blush and hell I’m in love. Some of you guys must already read on my twitter about it but I’m still going to do my first expectation here! +++im a bit late for the review but who cares

(i just realised i used the wrong word :(( it's pigments* sorry)



Side note: Kaoru gave this as a gift to me for my birthday so shout out to him! I almost bought three of them myself but remembering there’s tons of things to buy for my Degree, I didn’t. (sad emoji)


First thing first, I read the ingredients and I don’t think there is some problematic chemical ingredients in it so I just grab my brush and try it on my face and that where I’m super impressed with it. Most of my blusher have this build up pigments where you need to apply it twice, but this one is really pigmented. You wear blusher? This one is needed in your makeup bag. You don’t wear blusher? Well, buy it. You don’t even wear makeup? Then wear this. I mean damn a guy can rock this too, so why don’t you all lovelies try it!






Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Bismuth Oxychloride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Crodamol GTCC Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Natural Mineral Powder
May Contain: Red 7 lake, CI 77491, Red 30 lake, CI 77492

Refering to the ingredients, it is
Paraben-Free
Sulfate-Free
Alcohol-Free
Silicone-Free
EU Allergen-Free

There’s also no ingredients specific to skin type (dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin).


Since there’s nothing in the ingredient to worry about, we can proceed to the swatch and my first impression about it.






The colour isn’t that bad, but I’m more to Mermaid type of blusher because who doesn’t like orange blush, right? Flamenco is more to pink, while Feline is brown blush, which I’ve never try that kind of blush before. I’ve been mentioning this all over the time but I’m still shocked when I tried it on my cheeks ;; Maybe because I didn’t really expect that much on local product after my failed try on Good Virtues Co.





Yes, I use foundation on top of my hand because I got sunburn during my orientation week. The top one is Born to Blush and below it is Chanel blusher. I compared it with Chanel blusher in shade #82 Reflex. I need to swipe five times to have that swatch, while using BeauTyra’s blusher, I only need to swipe three times. Shouldn’t compare it but just want to let you guys know why I’m so impressed about it.

It’s very easy to blend but make sure to tap it first before apply it on your cheeks, since it might be a bit too much. I didn't took a picture of me wearing it because I'm not going anywhere yet but I'll upload it on my ig soon! It will suits any skin colour in my opinion, but if you want to play it safe then try Mermaid or Feline. (I do think Flamenco will suits any one of you though) (for real)

Packaging: 4/5 (I really like it but the powder is a bit messy inside when I first got it)
Shades colour: 5/5 (similar to what I expected/what I see on the photo)
Pricing: 5/5 (it’s quite affordable for the quality)
Do I like it: 5/5 (isn’t it obvious)
Will I purchase it again: 4.5/5 (I’ll probably purchase the other colour since it’s too pink for me)

Why you should buy it?
-Safe Ingredients
-Worth the money
-The packaging will looks good on your makeup table
-Will look good on your story too
-Pigmented
-A very fresh look since it’s matte
-Easy to blend
-Would be a pretty eyeshadow too!

Where you can buy it?
Through shopee!

That’s it from me.
#YouCanWakeupLiddis


My social media: 
Twitter: @linashelle
Instagram: @linashelle
Youtube: linashelle

I checked the ingredients through SkinCarisma




Comments

Popular Posts