Random rant; First week at USM


It’s been a week since I’m here, in the Health Campus of USM, and still can’t figure out what induction week really is. Through the book, it says the our introduction week, but do we have our own class? Do we have our own small tutorial group or just PBL? I don’t know, but I shall answer everything right after I get the answer. Which is probably not in this post, obviously.

                I finished out three movies today. Secret Life of Pets, Sierra Burgers is a loser, and Doctor Strange. I’ve been wanting to watch Doctor Strange since my Marvel’s movies marathon but hell, I get bored of the same genre real quick. (I want some romcom at that time). There’s tons of Marvel’s movie that I need to finish, but I guess we’ll wait until the end of my study....or after housemanship...or after I achieved my MO....or I’ll just read the spoilers instead.

                My USM post will be summed up soon after I get all of my answers for anyone who wants to pursue their studies here. I’m not sure whether I can tell about the PPSG (Pusat Pengajian Sains Pergigian) or PPSK (Pusat Pengajian Sains Kesihatan) but I surely will tell about PPSP (Pusat Pengajian Sains Perubatan) since I didn’t really see any latest post about the orientation and how studying here is like.     


Update: I just ended my two days Induction week (yes they still call it week) and it was an introduction to the program here like PBL (Problem Based Learning), Entrepreneurship and I didn’t remember it. Again, I’ll post it in another post okay.

For the first time I step in here, I was kind of surprised of how small my dorm actually is. Remembering how my dorm at MRSM PDRM is like an apartment and at UiTM Dengkil is like a small version of house (and really comfy) (but we still complained about it), the dorm here are kind of crammed. I got Desasiswa Nurani, which is for the first year will be four person per room, and super crammed I tell you! But after staying here for almost two weeks, I think I’ll be fine. Besar besar nak pergi mana kan.

Second year and above will have another room to choose which are single room, two person per room, and four person per room based on our merit point. I shouldn’t be that detailed now here but that’s that.

I miss my family so much (crying emoji) even though I just met them. I have a village here at Machang, but still....nothing beats home. This holiday I’ll probably catching up with my family and spend my money on my favourite foods there. But 2 months though from now.

Random rant, I know.

Comments

Popular Posts