Review: Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser




I love a good moisturizer to my skincare routine! Like, who doesn’t? Here’s the link to all the moisturizers I’ve tried if you guys wondering. As usual, I’ll touch the ingredient part for you guys, so make sure to check all the reviews before buying it! It’ll help you a lot.





Product claimed:
  • Provides care with a light feel on the skin, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and perfectly hydrated for up to 12 hours.
  • Made with skin-loving ingredients such as Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Lightweight and fast-absorbing formulation that doesn’t clog pores, moisturizing your skin and keeping it pure and fresh.
  • Contains no colour or dye, or artificial perfume and harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, making it perfect for even sensitive skin.
  • Dermatologically tested and approved. Ophthalmologically tested. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.


Simple does the job as they claimed, but if you’re trying the moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated all day long, this isn’t the product for you. If you’re someone who loves a lightweight moisturizer, and the one that absorbs quickly, this is for you. I kid you not, this moisturizer really absorbs into your skin quickly. But for my dry skin, I need more moisture, you know.

I love this moisturizer very much, I even purchased it until my 3rd bottle. But after that, I used drying products for my acne, so I kind of need a heavy moisturizer into my skincare routine.

The texture is like a cream type, but smoother. It'll leave a matte skin, and again, smooth. (ugh i really love it back then)


Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Pantolactone, Bisabolol, Sodium lactate, Lactic acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Mica, Titanium dioxide

Quick notes: not paraben-free (toxic) and not silicone-free (clog pores).

The ingredients listed above are suitable for all skin types as Simple brand consists of hypoallergenic products. It’s stated that there’s lactic acid inside, which if in high concentration might not be suitable for sensitive skin, but I believe it’s lesser 5%? Or even less than 2%? So don’t worry because the purpose of lactic acid in your moisturizer is for the purpose of reducing the loss of moisture. A high percentage of lactic acid is used for a chemical exfoliant.

I actually already expect that I won’t be writing that much for the ingredient parts.


Final opinion:
  • Packaging: 5/5 (Mess-free)
  • Texture: 3/5 (Matte texture, and my skin is already dry :( )
  • Pricing: 5/5 (it’s affordable)
  • Do I like it: 3.9/5 (but i used to like it) (im in a hate-love position)
Who will like it:
  • Someone with oily
  • Those who want a smooth, matte skin while wearing moisturizer
  • Those who don’t use any drying products
Will I purchase it again: 
After purchasing the 3rd bottle and inserted a drying product in my skincare, no.

That's all, toodles!

My social media: 
Twitter: @linashelle
Instagram: @linashelle
Youtube: linashelle


Comments

Popular Posts